Social Icons

Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

"VIRTUAL FOOTBALL", MY GOLD MINE

Hello reader, it's been a while I posted on my blog simply because I was on a national assignment in abroad. When I was away I laid my hands on two to three online biz due to loneliness. At the end of it all I narrowed my dealing to Virtual Football(VF). I said to my self "No Going Back on VF". Due to my tight schedule as a military man I have a daily target of at least $10 but after three days I made $40 plus Two days after my account yielded $96 plus as you can see in the image below.
My bank roll was $400 three days after my balance was $440.72. two days after this result I've made additional money as you can see below:

As you can see above a tremendous increase withing two days. Stop gambling and lets follow the right thing to achieve the right results.
I use a spread sheet which calculates for me to make the whole trading fast and easier. The same method can be used on nairabet.com just as it could be found in my ebook and video tutorials on virtual football.
Do not hesitate to follow me on facebook for updates and questions.



2 comments:

  1. I am eagerly waiting for Brazil world cup 2014 and i am surely going the event of Brazil. I hope it will be the best event i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

 

Forex Analysis

For daily forex analysis, do scroll in between the post you shall find it. Trade with care.

Digest

I'm dedicated to your internet money making ability. When you fail to try, you will be set back watching those who are making it. Take a step today, get your fingers burnt and learn from your mistakes. I will rather make it from my failure than be living a poverty. You can never be wealthy working for someone.

Sample Text